Sunday, March 4, 2012

I wish I may I wish I might...


A Haiku to start this blog post off creatively with sophistication:

Aaron has left us
San Jose is so lonely
You suck Aaron Joo

Thank you thank you, please hold your applause until the end of the post:)

Well as that poem indicates, Ninjatuna has left for the motherland (very sad) but what’s new in my life besides that?  Last month and this month has brought a whirlwind of change…some bad and some good and I feel overwhelmed that the start of this year 2012 has already been hectic. One main thing is that I feel as though school has taken over as spring semester has picked up and because of that I now have to plan everything around school.  I miss break when I got to plan everything around time spent with friends ( like “The Renika” and “The Consuelo” as Ninjatuna calls them).   In the midst of all the chaos I’ve realized one insanely important thing: read my bible!  Oh the difference it makes when I start my day off right…soaking in the word.  I have to remind myself to dig deeper and pray harder every day!  Focus on God and everything will fall into place<3
ANYWAY..movin forward!  While in Korea my arch-nemesis/avid blogger has already written two brand new very witty and fun blog posts…while here in sunny California, I have written a total of...zero.   I blame it on school (since I of course spend every moment of my free time studying…not reading, facebooking or watching movies/HIMYM>.< ).

Okay so our newest challenge was to think of three wishes that we would love to be granted for us if we were the master of an all-powerful Genie (like in Aladin! <- one d) and here’s what I came up with:


Zero to Hero...JUST LIKE THAT

1.      My first wish is for the ability to easily interchange between my regular half Japanese/Mexican form to a super Katy Perry form (this would work kind of like Spiderman but without a tight elastic suit that’s covered in a  web like design...though Katy Perry has probably work something creepily similar to what I just described).  This way I could go to school normally and be myself but when in need of a dose of hot-ness…I could instantly change POW.  Maybe if I want really good seating at an ocean view restaurant…haha:)


"RIGGGGGGGS"
    My second wish would be for photographic memory! I always think that that would be sooo handy!  Can you imagine being able to go to lectures or reading textbooks once and being able to memorize information without even studying (I’m obviously a college student haha)! It’s like...every test would be open book in your mind! Woah! And then I could get a job as a special agent or detective or something and be hardcore...like Ethan Hunt, John McClain, Marin Riggs, or Olivia Benson on SVU:) *dun dun* <- that was the weird law and order sound effect.  I’d be SOO COOOOL (that reminds me of the Asian kid on school of rock… “I’m not cool enough”).

Get it Harry!
       My third wish would be to be able to jump into any book…at any part and be able to jump back into the real world anytime.  Can you IMAGINE being able to witness Gryffindor totally crush Slytherin at a quidditch match, watching Katniss dump a tracker jacker nest on the career’s heads, observing as Alex Cross spends hours mulling over fine details and observations to solve a seemingly impossible case, or walking through the magnificent cemetery of forgotten books and waiting for the right book to choose you?!  Just thinking about that gives me the chills (the super excited kind)! Oh and if you understood all of those references…I’m pretty sure we can be best friends:)
Those are my three wishes…it’d be so crazy if a genie really did exist and all of those came true!  If you haven’t already, go check out what Ninjatuna wished for!  He also wrote a new post about his experiences as he headed off to Korea!  Keep him in your prayers…though he’s already having an amazing time partying it up with new friends:)


No comments:

Post a Comment